Continued Self-Development Skills:
This is the most important personal management skill of them all. Without the ability to continue moving forward with personal development you will be unable to recognize the areas that need to be corrected in order to increase your time, financial, communication, and organization skills.
A few ways to increase your continued self-development skills are:
• Schedule a weekly appointment with yourself in order to evaluate your progress and your setbacks
• Spend time each morning focusing on what it is you’re going to accomplish for the day
• Review your day at its closing and accept the areas that need work and praise yourself for the day’s victories
• Remain open-minded and flexible. Remember, change is inevitable.
• Create goals and long term objectives
• No matter what, continue moving forward