Steps involved in ISO9001:2008 Certification
- Gap Analysis: Assessment of existing quality management practices vis-a-vis ISO9001 requirements.
- Orientation Training: Top/Senior Management orientation on ISO9001 requirements and action plans.
- System Documentation: Preparation of quality manuals and design of quality record formats.
- System Implementation: Implementation of quality system as per the quality manuals.
- Company-wide Training: Training on ISO9000 clauses, Statistical Quality Control Techniques, and Quality Audit.
- Internal Quality Audits: Periodic assessment of quality system implementation and corrective actions.
- Pre assessment: Initial audit by Certifying agency, and, implementation of corrective actions.
- Final Assessment: Certification audit by the Certifying agency and recommendation for certification