People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization’s benefit.
Key Benefits :
Applying the principle of involvement of people typically leads to :
• Motivated, committed and involved people within the organization
• Innovation and creativity in furthering the organization’s objectives
• People being accountable for their own performance
• People eager to participate in and contribute to continual improvement.
• People understanding the importance of their contribution and role in the organization
• People identifying constraints to their performance
• People accepting ownership of problems and their responsibility for solving them
• People evaluating their performance against their personal goals and objectives
• People actively seeking opportunities to enhance their competence, knowledge and experience
• People freely sharing knowledge and experience
• People openly discussing problems and issues.